- Robomagellan Update (10 Apr 2020)
It is really starting to feel like spring here in New Hampshire, so I've been reviving my Robomagellan robot.
- Robot Calibration for ROS (09 Apr 2020)
Calibration is essential for robots. I cover the usage and evolution of my robot_calibration ROS package.
- Blast From the Past: UBR-1 (08 Apr 2020)
A look back at my favorite little orange robot.
- Code Coverage for ROS (07 Apr 2020)
Introducing a ROS package I've been working on for a while.
- 10 Years of ArbotiX (06 Apr 2020)
A look back at the evolution of the ArbotiX board.
- PS4 Controller and ROS (05 Apr 2020)
How to configure the PS4 controller to work with your ROS-based robot
- National Robotics Week (and a quick note on MakerFaire) (08 Apr 2013)
Upcoming events and an update on Maxwell playing chess.
- National Robotics Week, Day 6 - Stanford Robot Block Party (21 Apr 2011)
Maxwell journeys across the country to visit the Stanford Robot Block Party.
- National Robotics Week, Days 3 & 4 (14 Apr 2011)
I spent Monday and Tuesday at the IEEE Technologies for Practical Robotics Applications (TePRA)
- National Robotics Week, Day 2 (11 Apr 2011)
- National Robotics Week, Day 1 (10 Apr 2011)
Highlights of my trip to the Trinity Fire Fighting Home Robot Contest.
- National Robotics Week (07 Apr 2011)
A preview of the upcoming week that is National Robotics Week.